The Business Case for delivering a consistently remarkable Customer Experience is conclusive.
- Increased Loyalty — Satisfied Customers are significantly more likely to come back to do business with you in the future.
- Close Rates — Companies that win high Customer satisfaction during the sales experience sell to a higher percentage of shoppers.
- Word of Mouth — Satisfied Customers not only solicit others to do business with you, but their opinions carry more weight than all your company’s advertising combined.
- Price Premiums — Consumers will routinely pay a higher price to do business with companies that have a reputation for high quality and great Customer service.
- Lower Operating Costs — High-satisfaction companies have lower warranty expenses and spend less on service recovery in general.
Conclusion: There is an inescapable connection between high levels of Customer satisfaction and increased shareholder value in both the long run and in the short term.
See Steve Jobs talking about the primacy of the Customer Experience – http://youtu.be/1SIeTmORl0E