Dozens of research studies across virtually all industries over decades have produced conclusive results:
Providing remarkable Customer Service is a winner in all cases.
- Necessary and Sufficient – it is not “either / or” – it is “and”
- Principle of The Winning Edge – Pareto’s 80/20 rule applies
- Moments of Truth – Any point of contact between your organization and a Customer
- Needs and Wants – Understand the difference!
- E T D B W – Easy To Do Business With (Are you driving your Customers crazy?)
- Levels of Delivery – What are you really delivering?
- Levels of Customer Satisfaction – Do you know your Net Promoter Score?
- Levels of Service
- Principles of Adding Value Through Service
Conclusion: There is an inescapable connection between high levels of Customer satisfaction and increased shareholder value in both the long run and in the short term.
See our Customer Experience Management Presentation on SlideShare.